Amazon.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Raw recipe links




A couple people asked for my raw lasagna recipe and other raw recipes. I didn't develop these myself (am trying to do that more though!) so here are the links:


From Russell James, The Raw Chef - Raw lasagna: http://therawchef.com/therawchefblog/lasagne-recipe#more-117 - It's GREAT! The recipe I did recently came from a class I attended with Russell James and Teri Vlaskamp of Global Raw, it's a bit different but both are wonderful!

From Kristen's Raw - great raw recipes and great books! Kale chips
Nacho cheesy hemp kale chips - from Kristen's Raw - http://kristensraw.com/blog/2010/11/14/how-to-make-awesome-raw-vegan-kale-chips/ link has how to make the chips and here is the sauce recipe from her blog - http://kristensraw.com/blog/2009/09/03/how-to-make-cheezy-hemp-nacho-sauce-raw-vegan-recipe-video/
I make mine in my Excalibur dehydrator, if you don't have dehydrator, google making kale chips and I'm sure you'll find the time and temperature for oven use, but remember they won't be raw and as full of nutrition if you cook them!

The other recipes are not mine, but you could probably google "making raw cashew cheese" and come up with tons of hits. But the one's I used are from a class I took and belong to other chefs and therefore are not available for me to post online!

A few of my favorite sites for raw recipes and info on going raw:

Russell James - The Raw Chef
Kristen's Raw
Ani Phyo
CrazySexyLife by Kris Carr
Karen Knowler - The Raw Food Coach
Raw Food Nation
Raw Radiance
Raw Food Recipes Online
Ginny Messina,The Vegan RD
Rawmazing
Choosing Raw
Girl on Raw

A few of the Raw (un) Cookbooks I like -

All of Ani Phyo's

All of Kristen Susanne's Raw cookbooks
Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
Raw Food - a complete guide for every meal of the day by E. Palmcrantz and I. Lilja
Becoming Raw - by B. Davis, V. Melina and R. Berry

Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health by Brendan Brazier
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Eating Raw by M. Reinfeld, B. Rinaldi, J. Murray

No comments: