Amazon.com

Monday, November 5, 2012

So excited...

I finally signed up to get certified in plant based nutrition via eCornell and the T.Colin Campbell foundation

Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition

Probably not a big deal to most people, but I have been wanting to do this since I found out about the program. So now when I post things I'll feel like I have the knowledge behind me to do so! 

The only person who is responsible for my health and well-being is me and I intend to stay as healthy as possible as long as I can.  I don't want to be someone who has to rely on medication to keep me healthy and happy. I don't take any meds now and I'd really like to avoid taking any in the future! I want my medicine to be the food I put in my body.



Resolving the Health Care Crisis
 



No comments: